Map of NC

Map of NC

January 28, 2013

We're back!

Welcome back, everyone!

Exciting news…the Lit Map has a new intern!  My name is Katie and I’ll be helping out with the Map this semester.  I’m in my second semester of graduate school in the Library and Information Studies program at UNCG.  I’ve been busy learning all about the Lit Map: honing my research skills to find out about North Carolina authors and books, coding the information in the database, and getting involved in the Map’s social media.  I’ve also been scheming with Cortney about all sorts of fabulous ideas for the Lit Map!  We’ll be posting information about our activities on Facebook and Twitter, so be sure to follow us if you haven’t already.  We will also be announcing our second selection for the book club soon, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment